Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Dreamer #OFW2



The Dreamer #OFW2



It was in the...

Year 1976 – 1980, Bacolod City, in the island of Negros Occidental, Philippines:

I met Ayah Isabel Gonzales in college of Chemistry Department at San Agustin College, Bacolod City, in the province of Negros Occidental. Bacolod City is the capital city of Negros Occidental, one of the island of the Philippine archipelago struggling for development at that time, where students from different towns used to study their college degrees and their destinies. Different people with different characters met; a place for newcomers to discover what this place meant for their lives.

Ayah and I were on the same academic course, that each day, we had time to discover ourselves together. Had taken this Chemistry course just pleasing my father. I was not interested in taking this course, in fact, I hated Chemistry subjects. It did not give me an interesting value with my whole being. It was natural for me to be there inside the classroom, only for the sake of going to school and finished my course. I was too young to comprehend things into proper perspectives. I fall in love with Ayah Isabel, which triggered my inner feeling and thoughts to continue studying. She was the one driving my motivational force to finish my course. Ayah propelled my existence for the life I was treading on and my future. She was a woman with simple outlook in life, but with courage to face the world with dignity. She was brave to confront things that had substance on her life. Ayah’s personality made me as a weakling in terms of finding a better life for myself and for her. A strength that I cannot find on my personality, almost, with our lives in Bacolod City, I relied upon her.

My ambitions in life and loving Ayah formed a doubt inside of me. In which, I have undecided feeling which way to move forward; dug deeper with my love for her or find my own course after graduation.

Financial incapability entangled my parents and ensuing to extend my college education faltered. I gathered enough courage to think for the solution that could give me a positive action with my present situation. Ayah helped me with every undertaking I made, even aiding with my day-to-day living. She lied to her parents the whereabouts of the money she was always asking for her schooling. To augment with my insubstantial entity, we lived together in the same roof without the sanctity of marriage. Our parents did not have knowledge of what was going on with our lives on this stead. We continued schooling with this kind of set up. We wanted to be together always.

I had to find a job to alleviate our situation, and could help with my studies, but in vain. Ayah Isabel can withstand the poverty, but I cannot. I wanted life that's comfortable enough for me, my ambitions and love.

TO BE CONTINUED###

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you:A LIFE SO FAR AWAYand my other business blog:SHOPPING eMALL Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you'll find what life's meant to be.






Share This

28 comments:

  1. Ayah seems to be one of a kind. I wonder how this story will end. I have to keep reading then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he can get past his financial limitations but I'm sure he'll find a way as the story goes along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect recipe for an interesting story, will be reading more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things I always instill in my mind that if you dream, dream big and achieved it with much progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, nabitin po ako sa story, i love reading love stories.
    No doubt that Ayah loves you so much. She even lied to her parents just to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward for the continuation, did both of your parents find out that you were living together?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay... that was so bitin!!! Anyway, love really can make you do all sorts of things. But just the same, I hope this ends with a "happily ever after"...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay!!! I'm giggling with the story, i need you to write the rest of the story now..just kidding, but i've always wanted to know the ending, i know i have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! i hope this story gets to have a happy ending!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice story. Based on a true story?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love can really do wonders. I'm not surprised Ayah didn't mind doing the things she did. Can't wait to read the next!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, love love the intro, something that could glue anyone, Ayah is indeed one of a kind, you are blessed to have met her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for the continuation. I hope everything will turn out well especially in their love story

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhhhthe so pabitin suspense lol, kaganda naman basahin! Can't wait for the next episode/chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like unconditional love. I wonder what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's right to wish for a life that's comfortable as long as you work hard along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the last series would be on Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I feel excited to know the continuation of this saga. Very interesting! Certainly we will be hooked on this story. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ayah sounds like a very witty girl with determination to succeed. I hope that you and Ayah will continue your relationship. I cannot wait to read what happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hmmm I love stories of romance! I too can not wait for what's next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am curious KUya Fernan, is this your life story?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love reading stories like this...I can't wait to read the continuation!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting... We really do everything for love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds like a heartbreaking but warm situation :( Is the book available for purchase? It seems really nice to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm looking forward for the rest of the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Notice from the Author: Just click the + sign at the topmost portion of this page, and your comment link will appear here. Thank you so much for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Notice from the Author: Just click the + sign at the topmost portion of this page, and your comment link will appear here. Thank you so much for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am now hooked to the story! Abangan ang susunod na kabanata!

    ReplyDelete

Email Address fernando_lachica@msn.com

Send message for any suggestion, recommendation, and other concern about this site.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Copyright@ Fernando Lachica 2014 OFW: The Game of Life