Friday, February 7, 2014

The Two Beauties #OFW5





The changes took its toll, when I met someone who can turn the tide, I thought. I was on my fourth year in college when I met Danielle Gustilo in another university. She was beautiful; business- minded kind of person, classy type and came from a well-to-do family. My flamboyant character attracted her when we were together. She did not know that I am only baiting her for a refuge; investment and money. I courted her for three months. She was totally in love with me. I learned to love her the way she wanted it to be. I am a person who can play things with perfection if I wanted to. I was incorporating myself to her dreams. She knew my meager standing and offered to helped me; with my college tuition fees, for my daily undertaking and even sex. I accepted her offer that I even asked for more. I tasted her beauty to the fullest.

She gave me what I wanted for her, the satisfaction, the orgasms...but, let me set the scene, just for your total information.

Imagine.... the night's cool, brisk, quiet, and heavy with the fresh rain. A small breeze swayed through the bottom of the slightly open windows, bringing in the scent of the sweet fresh rain. It mingled scantily with the fragrance of fruity-sweet-apple emanating from the several candles strategically placed around the room that flicker slowly in the breeze. The pale blue curtains danced and tickled in the skimming breeze. The cool breeze touched over the thick blue carpet, mingling the scent of the beautiful rain with the fragrance already laced into the weaves. A candle sits nestled in one corner of the room on a black wrought iron glass top table, illuminating the pale blue behind it. A candle sits on the two windows across the room from each other, the flames dancing tightly in time and in tune with one another, but never going out. Two more candles sit on the center of two end tables snuggled close to either side of the bed. The faintest music of wind chimed that hang in the last window behind me can be heard over the sweet tinker and echo of the rain. Our king sized bed sits in the center of the room, draped in glassy red satin sheets, topped with a thick red feather blanket, with several plush feather pillows lining the cherry wood headboard. The light was so very dim, but even so I can see everything clearly in the muted glow.

I can see Danielle’s form sitting on the bed, head resting comfortably on the lush pillows. She’s wearing a red silk nightgown with her body curve drawn from inside. Her feet are crossed and propped up on the folded down blanket. Her arms are crossed over her soft breasts pulling tightly against the taut fabric.

I was standing naked in front of the bed looking at her.

I wore the crooked sexy smile that she had always found so dreamy on me and it always made her weak at the knees. I stretched my muscular body, arms raised over my head and her feet reaching towards me. My body relaxed again and scooted down a little, still looking at her.

Her eyes slowly slide down my body, then even more leisurely back up. Again, her gaze lingered on my muscular body.

I stepped up towards the high bed and put one leg up on the blanket and painstakingly slowly I raised myself up from the floor to stand before her on the bed. I slowly rocked side to side; grinding my hips down slowly towards the bed until my knees were touching the feather blanket, then leaned down forward on my hands until I was on all fours before her. I came forward a little, and with my one hand, I began to untie the little satin ribbon that was holding the top of her nightgown. I let my greedy eyes get even hungrier at the sight of her supple breasts. “Do you like what you see?” She said in a husky whisper.

Just the sight of licking my dry lips makes her know that I do.

The music slows down a little to another song, and now I know what I want to do. Somehow it was there inside me all along; I just didn’t know how to get it out. That animal passion that I wanted to use when teasing her all night long was finally coming out in me.

With the beat of the music, I explored her body with ardent pleasure, starting from her collarbone, gently nipping and biting her as I slowly began to kiss her body. The music changes again and I can’t hold on any longer. I reached her head pulling close to me and kiss her while in kneeling position. I gently bite her lip as I kiss her and feel the passionate searing pain of her nails in my back. I draw in a sharp breath, not from the pain but exploring. She arched her back up into my hands, feeling her nails lingering at my lower back. I looked at her and she barely nod back to me, but it is enough for her to know I’ll finally let us into this dance.

Her arms are around my shoulders now as she feels my move more on top of her, feeling every curve of her body welding with mine. Our breaths get shallow and quickened, but neither of those things matter right now. All that matters in this one moment is Danielle and me. She began to close her eyes when I begin to enter her lovely heaven. I whisper to her to open her eyes and look into my eyes, and my first blow made her totally energized.

We rock back and forth in this sensual dance. Time goes by us, until she’s calling my name and her nails are drawing blood. I hugged her so tight and kissed her so hard. We collapsed together, our passions spent, and gave her silver ring as an engagement. She rested into my arms breathing slowly and contentedly.

We soon fall asleep in each other’s arms, knowing to myself that I captured her, like a prisoner in a cage!



We enjoyed every moment of our lives without any recourse for anybody, anywhere, anything that could stopped from becoming lovers. We have done so many nights together, exploring our most precious gift from heaven. The remnants of our past didn’t hinder an inch for which Danielle played her part so well. And, even my soul didn’t bother to collide with my greedy ambition from wanting it. Both of us developed something beautiful within our hearts, according to the dictate of our minds. For each of us, there’s some kind of understanding which we wouldn’t have to be spoken, only our actions were the prime movers of our future.

We were together all the time and found ourselves enjoying at the bar of the hotel. She held my hands, squeezed it tightly on the table and said, “Marc, I like this moment so much, with you, having dinner in the skylight. It reminds me, when I first saw you, for the first time I felt very different from myself. I knew too well, deep inside my heart that it’s you.” I looked at her face releasing my hands while solemnly sipping my liquor, then, put it slowly on the table. I pretend to be surprised for what she said, suddenly held Danielle’s soft hands at once and kissed. “I love you dear so much, you’re so beautiful.”

I edged a little towards Danielle’s seat and whisper, “Can I dance with you sweet?” Danielle’s looked at me with love on her eyes. She loved the way I treated her as a woman, I thought. “Yes my love, yes I am yours.” We clutched each other hands, kissed and danced to the tune of the sweet music. I held her tightly to my body without much ado, moved our bodies in unison with feelings of contentment.

“Love, your parents know about this matter? I mean between the two of us?” I whispered to her ear, while I clasped her body to mine.

“Yes my love, they approved everything I wanted in my own life. Actually, they’re very understanding; opened my own bank accounts, provide my own condominium, and…well I mean everything, okay?” I nodded slowly and started to kiss her again, but now on her lips, for a few minutes, which she’s responding positively. She’s happy all throughout the night with me. I am glad that my actions magnetized her heart and mind. So, I played along because she’s my investment for sure!

Around three in the morning, we left the Skylight Bar, and proceeded to my new fully furnished apartment which Danielle gave to me last week. I was happy with my clandestine motives that resulted positively. I am doing more than what I could muster to make her loved me totally. I knew my worth, and I will do it correctly this time. Unlike in the past, I totally damaged myself for my ambitions without applying a strategy; a continuous way of using my brain for the good of my goals in life. Now, I need another one, a luxury car.

I said, “Good night my love,” while kissing her. She left thinking that everything’s true, not a scene in the movie. For me, it’s just a drama of my life, also a scene, in my dream.



I arrived in my apartment, fingered my apartment key on my bag; opened the steel gate, the front door and put on the light. I spotted Ayah sleeping on a sofa. I hurriedly woke her up and kissed her. I noticed the wetness of her face and eyes. “What happened to you? Why are you crying? Something’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing’s wrong Marc,” Ayah said trying to hide her feelings.

“Okay, wipe your face and tell me why you are here,” I pretended that I was not alarmed.

“I observed that your grade’s totally going down because you’re not attending classes these past few days. How’s your....I mean Danielle?” She said while looking through my eyes.

“Ayah, we agreed not to talk about this matter. All you have to do is to trust me with this. I know what I am doing. Okay starting tomorrow I’ll attend my classes. Are you alright?”

“Yes, love…I’m okay. Around six in the morning, I will be back in my boarding house because my cousin visited me yesterday. My co-boarders were watching about my activities. I hated them for that… and I thought that this is the best time that I could spend a night with you. Marc I love you as always, I want your dream to be fulfilled…without any problems on your side.”

What I heard from Ayah triggered my emotions to respond, to caressed her, kissed her with passion. Still kissing her, I slowly opened the zipper of her dress at the back, it went down the floor. I carried her in my arms going to the bathroom, opened the door, switched the faucet and continue exploring her body. The water continued to cool our bodies. I undressed her completely lying on the bathroom floor. I stood up, took off my shirt and pants...everything. I closed the shower’s faucet. She’s looking at me while I was doing this and glanced at her.

I reached the bathroom soap and kneeled spreading my two legs between her. Slowly, starting from her neck to collarbone, I rubbed my slippery hands in a circling motion. She reached the bathroom soap too and applied on my body.

I pulled her body to stand and brought her to the edge of the bath tub. She’s sitting and holding at the rim of the bath tub while spreading her two legs apart. I kissed her silky flesh inch-by-inch; from her lips down to her feet, back to her moist bud. She jerked suddenly at first and keep on moaning, trembling, grasping and pulling my hair.

Our bodies started to dry naturally, and the soap too, but the stickiness still remain adding to my urges to start entering a flower of heaven. I held her right hand motioning to stand and kissed her lips. I lifted her, brought to the carpeted floor at the guest room. I felt the temperature changes, my body too, and I positioned her on the floor facing me. I kneeled before her, lifted her two legs with my two hands, spread it, and put on my shoulders. With my pushed-up position, I entered slowly at first to test how deep, and the next, a forceful one which made her scream. “Are you alright?” I whispered to her. “Yes…yes Marc!” She answered. “Marc I love you, go on Marc...go...don’t stop...”

I continued the same motion as before; forceful thrusting, from outside, then, thrusting inside her flower forcefully, deeply, with a minute of circling motion, and out again. She’s grasping my head and my hair too, screaming, asking for more, and calling my name. I hold on to myself not to explode at this time, to give more satisfaction to her. At last I couldn’t control the explosion any longer and I kissed her with passion coming from my heart. “Happy love?” I asked her. She looked at me, nodded and said while still holding my face. “Very...very much... Marco.” After a few minutes, I told Ayah Isabel to get dressed. It’s nearly six in the morning, time for her to go home. I asked her to accompany her outside the apartment but she refused.

“Keep the extra keys of my apartment and don’t bother yourself, that we’re separated right now. I am only doing what I think is right for me and for you. I know your situation, but, as of now, do not divulge this to anybody, even Edward. And please, don’t give much attention to my relationship with Danielle.” I said.

“Yes Marc, I know that and I promise to you my love, you’re the only one in my heart.”

Ayah left me; took a taxi cab going to her boarding house. As she was leaving, I observed her walking unsteadily, I thought playfully; she felt fully revived, happy and contented, still feeling the aftershock of my lovemaking.


TO BE CONTINUED###


ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you:A LIFE SO FAR AWAYand my other business blog:SHOPPING eMALL Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you'll find what life's meant to be.






Share This

8 comments:

  1. I wished there are more details after the presentation of the engagement ring. That may just be one of the most romantic parts of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This very interesting but hey you cut the thrilling part! I can't wait what's next after the engagement ring part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as they say men are polygamous by nature, yet i beg to disagree with the game you are playing with danielle, am sorry am just driving a point - just my cent

    ReplyDelete
  4. very romantic...I am afraid this will end that the girl later will suffer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder who he ends up with Ayah or Danielle. This is a dangerous game and someone is bound to get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! Puto. hahaha. a kind of survival?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story is very interesting, mooore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Notice from the Author: Just click the + sign at the topmost portion of this page, and your comment link will appear here. Thank you so much for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Email Address fernando_lachica@msn.com

Send message for any suggestion, recommendation, and other concern about this site.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Copyright@ Fernando Lachica 2014 OFW: The Game of Life