Saturday, October 18, 2014

At The Wedding's Reception #OFW53




I telephoned Edward and Vivian together to come to Hyatt Regency for lunch. When they arrived Edward introduced Vivian to the group. Ayah and Lina ordered the food while I ordered for the beverages. We ate and talked about different subjects until to the wedding plans.

“Edward, you know what? We’re staying here at the hotel for two days.” I said.

“Marco what’s this? No, let’s celebrate in your flat.”

“No, let’s stay here, one room each, how about that?” I looked at Edward who seemed agitated for what I suggested, “Edward, you mean to say….not yet, I mean first time?”

“Yes Marco…not yet…asks Vivian.”

“Oh sorry Vivian, marriage first?”

“Yes Marco but I will, how’s that Edward?”

“Oh yes! I’m happy for both of you!” I observed Mike was very happy while holding Lina’s hand. I cannot fathom his happiness at that time. I was with him for a long time that I knew Mike when he’s in the mood to copulate, “Mike only in first gear when you drive okay?” I teased him.

“You too Marco, minimize your speed when driving,” Mike said.

“Let’s go the bar section, you like Japanese-style?”

“Okay.”

We enjoyed the whole two-day stays at the hotel where everybody had no time to talked about, but busy for the early honeymoon of each pair. Edward got his first base with Vivian while Mike got his first time after a long break and I did mine too with extra topping indeed!


Edward rented a flat for them together with Ronnie. Ayah and Lina stayed with my flat and Mike prepared the other room for them. I asked Edward about his guests from the Philippines. He wanted his parents and son Larry to come during his wedding that I called them to come to Dubai which they did. Edward was very happy for the outcome of our relationships. The wedding was held at St. Mary’s Church. Mostly our friends attended the wedding ceremony. During the wedding I reminisced the time that we’re getting married by then in Barrio Tuyom. I observed some unwanted persons during the ceremony which I approached Mike secretly, “Mike it seems that Danielle’s group is here, do you notice?”

“Yes Marco I noticed….I saw Roger at the other end of the church near the entrance”

“Where?”

“Near the entrance door.”

I went to the entrance even though I was in the entourage of the ceremony, where he instantly left going to his car. I was still following him, got into my car and followed him through the Garhood Road at the vacant space near the road. He halted at a far distance that I stopped and ever ready for his action. I observed the surroundings and viewed him went outside his car and faced me. I went outside of my car too, stood erect wearing my sun glasses and wait for him. He walked towards me.

“Marco this is between the two of us.”

“I know and what do you want?”

“Don’t ever follow Danielle anymore.”

“Danielle’s mine and we have two children.”

“I know that from her.”

“Where are my children?”

“I’m not in a position to tell you that…”

“Then who do you think?’

“Danielle, we’re getting married this coming week.”

“And why are you telling me this? That I’ll stop getting my children…no Roger you’re such a fool! Tell her to give my children back and I’ll stop bothering her!”

“I’ll do that Marco….I’ll help you about this matter, so that you cannot disturb her again. Deal….?”

“Yes deal.”

“Who did the kidnapping in Sharjah-Ajman road?” I asked Roger with a little gesture of my fingers.

“I don’t know about it.”

“Who do you think?”

“I don’t know Marco.”

“You’re invited to our wedding.”

“Danielle knows about this invitation?”

“No.”

“Then, give me your mobile number…” He gave me his business card and left which I sped up my car going back to the church. It’s nearly finished when I arrived, that I walked slowly down the aisle going to the bench near Ayah.


The wedding was successful and we went to the reception in Sheraton Hotel, Deira side. I was sitting in the presidential table that I can view the guests and the entrance. I noticed Danielle went inside and seated at the reception table alone. My focus was for her all the time that I forgot Ayah and my guests. She’s looking intently for the newlywed, Ayah Isabel, Mike and me. I can sense her purpose, to destruct us, I thought. I saw Ayah was busy chatting with Lina and Mike.

At the entrance, I saw Roger Ferrer trying to find Danielle. He saw her at the table drinking her drinks. He grabbed Danielle’s hand that the glass falls down on the floor. She got her nerves to slapped Roger on his face, that the guard suddenly held them going outside the reception hall. I saw Ayah was staring at Danielle but still surprised with her reaction. She looked at me at the presidential table where our eyes met.

After the wedding reception, we stayed until all the guests left which I invited them together with Edward’s family to stay behind; and have a get-together party to erase the tension that I felt about Ayah Isabel. My instinct told me that she had something to say about me. I eluded my emotion to interact with them and to talk with Ayah. I sat beside her while holding her hand. They were happily exchanging stories about the beauty of Dubai but my heart was shrouded with guilty conscience.

Ayah asked me to accompany her to the comfort room. She walked ahead of me towards the comfort room when Danielle and Roger approached Ayah. I hastily came nearer to them.

“So, you’re here in Dubai huh?,” Danielle said to Ayah.

“Danielle please stops this non-sense!,” Roger pulled Danielle’s arm.

“Leave me alone! I want to talk to this woman!,” she shouted at him.

I grabbed Ayah’s arm and put her inside my car while Danielle and Roger followed us. I faced them and slapped Danielle’s face which Roger pulled her away, that two of them slumped on the parking lot pavement.

Ayah went outside the car calling me to stop, which I did while Danielle’s shouting at us held by Roger. They got inside their car and left.

I drove the car with an uneasy feeling that I went to the seaside near Hyatt Hotel. I halted the car’s engine while looking at the waves in the seawall.

“What’s happening Marco, can you tell me the truth?”

TO BE CONTINUED###

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you:A LIFE SO FAR AWAYand my other business blog:SHOPPING eMALL Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you'll find what life's meant to be.
Share This

18 comments:

  1. It's been always nice to read your articles.great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the continuation of the story. You left me hanging. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been active lately so I kind of lost track of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has a story, right? And this is so intriguing. I mean for me this is not just a story, but based on a true life story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last scene was like confrontation act of a usual Tagalog movie. The next part would be more thrilling and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really very interesting. Happy that they had a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The plot is more interesting now. Waiting for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting story. I don't know what happened previously but I guess I could spend some more time rolling back the pages to check out where this began.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised that it took this long for Ayah Isabel to know about Danielle and they even had another kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does it mean Danielle still loves Marco but wants to marry Roger? Musical chairs happening when you're out of the country...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm lost with this story but I'm surprised that something exciting is going to happen with Ayah and Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. A story. You have been writing a lot! And it's consistently. Good job! Can you share tips on how you mange to write many articles and stories?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reading this for the first time. Would go back to read the earlier posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bit confused right now. I think I missed out on a few chapters. I must back read first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't remember the last time I was able to read your stories! And this one is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm, kidnapping, unwanted guests, honeymooners... what an interesting story! First time to read your stories here Fernando-Gonna read previous posts- Kalikotpepot

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hopw to able to go here someday because it's such a nice place.

    ReplyDelete

Email Address fernando_lachica@msn.com

Send message for any suggestion, recommendation, and other concern about this site.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Copyright@ Fernando Lachica 2014 OFW: The Game of Life