Friday, November 21, 2014

The Meeting with Danielle and Roger #OFW58



Our meeting is scheduled seven in the evening at the Paradise Inn and Suites Eagle Ridge in Cavite; a beautiful place with clean and comfortable rooms. The venue was suitable for my taste and well-being. Mike rented a private place for us to talk personally and ensured that the waiters are fully advice for this purpose. I position myself on the table facing the garden with man-made falls along the open space of the hotel side. It reminds me of the beautiful scenes I saw while visiting other places outside the Philippines. Mike’s standing beside the concrete pillar holding the suitcase, waiting for the invited visitors.

I view the couple approaching me at the table and I instantly stood up to greet them, “Hi Danielle….Roger…take your seats...nice to see both of you again…” Both of them sat on their respective places saying nothing with my greeting. The waiter approach us to take our orders. I sensed their aloofness to me that I changed my strategy, for them to catch my bait. I kept my silence looking at them squarely. They noticed the situation that Roger started to talk.

“Marco, we’re glad to see you again.”

“Me too, but it seems that your wife’s...,” my word’s trailing deep inside my throat.

“Forgive her Marco, she’s happy too…but…,” Roger stops and looks at his wife.

“I hated you so much Marco….that I want this meeting very badly!” Danielle said suddenly.

“Ohhh I see….then it’s the best time to talk to you Danielle. Can I ask you why you hated me so much?”

“You knew it bastard!”

“Me a bastard? It’s you my Lady Danielle…looks at you now......a poor-struggling lady of the beautiful city of Dubai?”

Danielle stops abruptly when she sensed my anger. She turned her head sideway to the left where she can view Mike and three of my men are sitting in another table.

“You know Danielle…Roger…I know all about the two of you….everything…that I heard…you want to talk to me? Am I right?”

“Yes Marco, that’s right.” Roger answered. “Sorry for my wife’s behavior.”

“Then…tell her to behave in front of me…you need me more than I need the two of you!” I shouted at them, faking my way to get them.

“Sorry Marco…I’m very sorry…” Roger said while Danielle keeps her silence looking at me.

“Then, how can I help you?”

“We need large sum of money now…have to pay for our debts.”

“How much?”

“Five million pesos.”

“Five million? How can you pay for that amount Roger?”

“I’ll try my very best to pay you….,” then Roger looked at his wife.

“What’s my assurance for this agreement?” I asked them squarely.

Suddenly, Mike signaled to me where I excused myself and stood up. He reported the additional subjects about the couple which gave me another idea in gaining the situation. I came back on the table and spoke.

“Forget it Roger…I have an offer for you and your wife. I will double that amount if you agree with me.” I make a sign to Mike about the suitcase and he hand over one folder to me. “Roger...Danielle...read it, I’ll give you thirty minutes to read and decide…you can leave and be back here after 30 minutes, okay?”

“Okay Marco.”

They left at once heading to their hotel room without knowing that I instructed my men to monitor them at the CCTV. After five minutes, one of my men reported to me that the two are fighting for their decisions. Danielle wanted so much about the money and to take her revenge with me. While Roger has the inkling of her decision, keep his stand but wanted the money very badly.

“Okay, continue monitoring them until they’ll coming back here…go..go..”

“Yes sir…yes.”

Mike and I waited for my men to report again, but I viewed them all coming to us on the table.

“Mike hurry…talk to them…and report to me even they’re here…go!.”


When the couple appeared, I used my acting ability to persuade them even though I’m not saying a word. That’s the way I’ve learned when dealing with bastard people like Danielle. I observed that it works well, and I opened up my acting strategy. I posed Italian-style, shrugged my shoulders and looked at them directly onto their eyes. “So, what can I expect from both of you now?”

“Yes Marco…I agree with your terms and conditions….all the way,” Roger said confidently.

“Okay, then Roger….could you please step back…I’d like to talk to Danielle alone?”

“Yes sure Marco.”

Roger stood up, sat beside Mike in another table nearby. I started to release what I want to say to Danielle.

“Now that you approved with my terms, I give you this chance, remember…” I said to Danielle.

“Yes Marco…. because I want you dead!”

“I’m sure you will…because you’re nothing now…and I’m ahead of you a billion times…see Danielle…that’s why I dare you to catch me…once and for all…or you still love me?”

“You fool Marco…I hated you so much…I’ll kill you this time to avenge for my children!” Danielle shouted at me.

“So, you brainstormed them for your baleful motives? Oh, what a wonderful mother you are Danielle! They’re my children too! You took away from me….You knew that I loved them, that’s why you kept away from me!” I shouted with rage that Mike came nearer to me, pulled me out behind the wall. He injected through my arm that I calmed down instantly. I went back for the couple, “I expect both of you….don’t be late.” I said to them before leaving the place. Mike and my attorney prepared the documents to be signed by them, explained fully the agreement and answered their questions on-the-spot. The couple had no knowledge that I was inside my tinted car observing them.

Danielle and Roger Ferrer left the hotel after signing the documents and my men were ever ready to monitor them all the way.

TO BE CONTINUED###


ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you:A LIFE SO FAR AWAYand my other business blog:SHOPPING eMALL Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you'll find what life's meant to be.
Share This

34 comments:

  1. Tsktsktsk....bad meeting. They always talk about their differences instead of talking about the welfare of their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle and Marco has so much history but I know they'll eventually have a good arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a friend like that, to whom I can borrow 5M! Wow...

    JeniG Kalikotpepot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! There's the threat now, Marco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 million to pay the debts? Wow, that's a very big amount.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah. That was an intense meeting. But how can she borrow such large amount of money from her ex-lover? Okay, I'll try it someday to find out. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very bad meeting. Wow! 5 million ang uutangin., that's a lot of bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marco is so shrewd with his dealing. I wonder what the terms would be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This deal is not what I'm expecting. 5 million is still 5 million.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious now about the terms and conditions of that transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Danielle! So bitter and emotional! Is she based on a real woman you know? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is getting more and more suspense now. Amazing for a couple to have 5 million in debt. How can the every pay that and for how long. I guess will find out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quite an unexpected meeting . Not too sure if things will go well for them

    ReplyDelete
  15. So they just get the money? I want to know more!!! I hope Danielle gets what she deserves in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an intriguing story. Definitely a big power struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's sad that Danielle ended up struggling when some of her fortune went to Marco. I hope she gets what is due for her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This story is getting intense. Let me hear more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... exciting meeting... so money in exchange for some terms... hmmm... Now I'm wondering and guessing... in exchange for his children?

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very thrilling meet up. I wonder what would be the end of the story..

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh! im waiting for the next chapter of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm honestly not updated with this story but I'm surprised that Marco had children with Danielle? I thought he has another with the other girl? Okay, I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, such a time I have never had at a meeting before. It will be interesting to see the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an intrigue. Frankly, I doubt Danielle and Roger will pay the back and she shouldn't. He owes her the money. Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now this is an interesting turn of events. I hope you finish writing the next part soon. Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very outspoken dialogue that gives a lot of the dynamics to the development of the action. Some harsh words have been said but they were all full of emotion and this makes them so precious as they render the sentiments of the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the first time I'm reading this! Have to back read to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very intense meeting. (Also liked how it is set in Cavite, my province.)

    ReplyDelete
  29. And I'm back again! :D Nice progression!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Intense meeting and wow, that's a lot of money!!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  31. Man, this is psyching the hell out of me. I love the stipulations of this meeting. (well, as much as I hate being evil on the feedback though)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Now, I'm wondering what the terms are of that agreement. Are you revealing it on the next post?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Still a very exciting story where people will be hooked to. I wonder how things would eventually turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Email Address fernando_lachica@msn.com

Send message for any suggestion, recommendation, and other concern about this site.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Copyright@ Fernando Lachica 2014 OFW: The Game of Life