Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Friends #OFW66






“All I wanted…for her….her wealth only….not love Marco,” Roger said. “I married her for that purpose only but still she wanted you…I knew that even from the start….Danielle still loves you. Even when you’re not with her…she loved and idolized you. She married me just to make you jealous. I know it all....you bastard! You’ve got everything…..wealth….good life….good family….and…ahhhhhhhh!!!” Roger punched me totally, all over my body.

The pain that I’ve received from him never registered on my being. I absorbed it with such gladness in my heart. I wanted this pain so much that it made me happy and gave me the total repentance for being their friends. I looked at Mike with fire but Roger continued to energize the fire within me.

I chose Mike to be with me all along because I loved and trusted him. I never imagined him to be like this; turning the tide, changing heaven into hell and the demon resides on him. I received blows after blows from Roger Ferrer which made me lost my consciousness.

I regained my vision when I felt the cold water that poured over my head. I was groping my way to stand but I can’t manage to move.

“Stop it Roger!” Mike shouted. “This is not on our plan!” They carried me to where Mike’s sitting and seated next to him. I tried my best to look at him straight into his eyes. He looked at me too. No words can described how he turned me away. He can sensed me through his glaring eyes.

“Yes, I wanted to die Mike because of boredom and worries that were eating me up but I loved you all…to live…unlike me…I have all the wealth...but I need you Mike as my true friend. I found a new life, friend...,” I shouted to Mike.

I saw tears forming in his eyes, tightly held his gun on the table, quickly stood up and fired the gun at Roger’s head. Roger’s lifeless body fall on the floor. His men were greatly surprised by his action that they moved backward, away from us.

Edward Ramirez appeared suddenly at the door pointing his gun to Mike Luna, but Mike grabbed my shoulders that I slowly stood, he’s behind me, holding me tightly, pointing the gun at my nape, “And why are you here Edward?” Mike asked him.

“Because of my best friend...Marco Fernando.”

“Who’s your friend by the way….Edward. Say it again!”

“Talking non-sense Mike…you knew it….as always…Marco Fernando. We're best friend ever since he's in college!”

“He’s my best friend too! Look! We’re together can’t you see? I'm hugging him now!! I knew him ever since from Manila….to Dubai…up here in Cavite, right?”

"Okay Mike...please, put that gun away from Marco. Let's stop this for God's sake!"

“Yes you’re right but Marco chose me to be with him all the way...huh bastard? You remember that you sold him to the Governor, the father of Danielle. And...and...you know that Edward!”

“Then put him down….put that gun down! We’re friends of Marco...why hurting him?”

“Because I envy him….loved him...and I'll protect him!” Mike said.

“Edward...please...put that gun down...” I said.

“No Marco, I won’t! I’ll save you from that fool!” Edward said while Mike whispered into my ear. He quickly moved my body to face him, “I’m so sorry my friend…I love you…not meant to hurt you…take care of my son….goodbye my friend…” Mike aimed the gun on his head, I held his hand but I’m late...just a few seconds. BANG...BANG

The sound etched into my heart like a raging bull. Mike’s gray matter and blood scattered all over my face, and he’s hand still holding my face. I held him tightly close to me and released a cry that I couldn’t hear, darkness fall on me. I passed out.


TO BE CONTINUED###




Share This

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Now that was intense. :O That was a really sudden turn; I thought it wouldn't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your story. this is true to life eh? intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray matter sticks to my head for some reason (hehe). You should consider posting your stories to some other platform too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a scene out of a movie! Great writing and plot that leaves me curious for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a sad fact that when you have wealth, many would befriend you. But later, you'd know that they're only after your wealth and not really your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. Is this a published book already? Where is it available?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad what happened, hope to find a true friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it really cool that you wrote a whole book! I wish I can write a novel too. Anyway, the story got really intense there at the end and I love how it thrills me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even with mike's betrayal, i still find it sad to lose him. Well, good thing Marco survives!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marrying someone to make another person feel jealous is not exactly what most people would do, I think. It gets more dramatic when the topic is about love and revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That was very interesting and intense! You've got some talents there =) Go follow your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can clearly picture the scenes in this part of your novel. There are strong emotions there, very intense and tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is another weird twist on the part of Mike. It was a pity that a lot of people had to die because of the game and the double cross.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's not easy to find true friendship..... how pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing.. It's true.. It's not easy to find true friends.. It's better to keep a few than to have a lot of fakes around!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How tragic! Now that was an unexpected ending to Mike's life... So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very gripping and then boom what a twist. Shall look forward to the next part x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was a surprising violent death you described in the middle of this chapter. How do you choose which characters to kill? Is this something you plan ahead? Or just decide as you write?

    ReplyDelete
  19. As usual its an intriguing story and i like the twist at the end. Life can be so fragile.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This ended quite tragically but I'm sure there will be some positive in Marco's life soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learned to always expect the unexpected with this amazing book. Every chapter leaves me breathless and wanting to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Email Address fernando_lachica@msn.com

Send message for any suggestion, recommendation, and other concern about this site.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Copyright@ Fernando Lachica 2014 OFW: The Game of Life